- (86-21) 54743591
- Room 1203, Physics Building
Dr. SY Liu entered Moscow State University in the federal of Russia (former USSR) in 1990, and received his M.S. in physical and mathematical sciences in 1997. In 2000, he obtained his Ph.D. in condensed matter physics from Institute of Metallurgy, Chinese Academy of Sciences. He is now an associated professor at the Institute of Theoretical Physics, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Shanghai Jiaotong University. His research focuses on the transport properties in condensed matters, Spintronics, anomalous Hall effect, and nonequilibrium Kondo effect, etc. He has published more than 50 papers in scientific journals as first or corresponding author. He also has frequently served as reviewers for scientific journals such as PRL, PRB, JPCM, Nanotechnology.
Transport Properties in Condensed Matters, Anomalous Hall Effect, Spintronics, Kondo Effect
- W. S. Bao, S. Y. Liu, and X. L. Lei, Thermoelectric field in graphene, J. Phys.: Cond. Matter 22, 315502(2010).
- S. Y. Liu, X. L. Lei and N. J. M. Horing, Diffusive transport in graphene: The role of interband correlation, J. Appl. Phys. 104,043705(2008).
- S. Y. Liu, Norman J. M. Horing, and X. L. Lei, Inverse spin Hall effect by spin injection, Appl. Phys. Lett. 91, 122508(2007).
- S. Y. Liu, Norman J. M. Horing, and X. L. Lei, Anomalous Hall effect in two-dimensional systems with magnetization: The roles of electron-impurity and electron-phonon scatterings, Phys. Rev. B 76, 195309(2007).
- S.Y. Liu, N.J.M. Horing and X.L. Lei, Anomalous Hall Effect in Rashba Two-Dimensional Electron Systems Based on Narrow-Band Semiconductors: Side-Jump and Skew Scattering Mechanisms, Phys. Rev. B 74, 165316(2006).
- S. Y. Liu, X. L. Lei, and Norman J. M. Horing, Vanishing spin-Hall current in a diffusive Rashba two-dimensional electron system: A quantum Boltzmann equation approach, Phys. Rev. B 73, 035323(2006).
- S. Y. Liu and X. L. Lei, Kinetic-equation approach to the anomalous Hall eff.ect in a diffusive Rashba two-dimensional electron system with magnetization, Phys. Rev. B 72, 195329(2005).
- X. L. Lei and S. Y. Liu, Cyclotron resonance of terahertz photoresponse in two-dimensional polar semiconductors at high temperatures, Appl. Phys. Lett. 82,3904(2003).
- S. Y. Liu and X. L. Lei, Theory of nonlinear cyclotron resonance in quasi-two-dimensional electron systems, J. Phys. Cond. Matter 15, 4411(2003).