- Room 1108, physics building
I obtained the Bachelor Degree of Physics in Shanghai JiaoTong University in 1991, and the Doctoral Degree of Physics in Shanghai JiaoTong University in 1996.
Theory of condensed matter physics, low dimensional strong correlated electron systems, non-equilibrium quantum transport in mesoscopic systems, includes: The quantum phase transition in low dimensional strong correlated electron system, the Luttinger liquid and non-Fermi liquid behavior and the Kondo problem; The electron transport through mesoscopic quantum system, such as semiconductor quantum dot, quantum ring; The electron and optical properties of nanomaterials, currently we are interested in graphene and graphene nanoribbons.
- W. H. Zhu, and G. H. Ding and Bing Dong, The enhanced optical conductivity for zigzag-edge graphene nanoribbons with applied gate voltage， Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 103101(2012)
- W. H. Zhu, and G. H. Ding, Electron transport through p-n junction of zigzag graphene nanoribbon with external transverse electric field, J. Appl. Phys. 110, 113710(2011)
- G. H. Ding and C. T. Chan, Spin-polarized electron transport through graphene nanoribbon with zigzag edges，J. Phys: Condens. Matter 23, 205304 (2011)
- G. H. Ding and B. Dong, Spin-orbit coupling effect on the persistent currents in a one dimensional quantum ring with an Anderson impurity, Phys. Rev. B76, 125301 (2007)
- G. H. Ding, C.K. Kim, and K. Nahm, Fano resonance in electron transport through parallel double quantum dots in the Kondo regime, Phys. Rev. B71, 205313(2005)
- G.H. Ding and B. Dong, The persistent current in the mesoscopic ring coupled with a quantum dot,Phys. Rev. B67, 195327(2003)
- G. H. Ding, C.T. Chan, Z.Q. Zhang, and P. Sheng, Resonance enhanced optical annealing of silicon nanowires, Phys. Rev. B71, 205302(2005)
- G. H. Ding and T. K. Ng, Shot noise in out-of equilibrium resonant tunneling through an Anderson impurity,Phys. Rev. B56, R15521(1997) (Rapid communication)